Add A Logo To A Job Form
Adding your logo to your Job Summary Form (or any Form) is easy!
- Go to Settings > Job > Forms and click on the form that you want to have your logo.
- If the form already contains a text header, click on that header area to edit. If it is a new form, you'll see a gray bar that says "Click to edit header."
- From the drop-down list for Logo, choose New Logo File. Browse and select your logo.
- You can choose where you want the logo and header text to appear (e.g. "logo left-aligned, text right-aligned) and you can limit the height or width.
- Click Save and preview your Job Form.