Add A Logo To A Job Form
Want to add your logo and company contact information to a Job Form? Update the Header Field of any Form.
Your logo must be saved as a BMP, GIF, JPG, JPEG or PNG.
PDF images can not be uploaded.
- Go to Settings > Job > Forms and click on the name of a Form to edit.
- If the form already contains a text header, click on that header area to edit. If it is a new form, you'll see a gray bar that says "Click to edit header."
- From the drop-down list for Logo, choose New Logo File. Browse and select your logo.
- You can choose where you want the logo and header text to appear (e.g. "logo left-aligned, text right-aligned) and you can limit the height or width.
- Click Save and preview your Job Form.