Step 6: View Your Calendars
The Calendar in Systemize is a powerful tool because you can filter and sort your Job details to create many different Calendar Views to display the information you need to get your job done at any given time.
1. Click Calendar to see the Standard View of all your Scheduled Activities.
If you've only entered a few Jobs, the Calendar Views won't be as interesting, but this example shows some of what is possible.
Notice that Systemize is pulling the Account and Job Names, as well as the Activity Type, Scheduled Time and Duration and Status. It is even pulling the Color and Square Feet from the Job Form and displaying the total square footage scheduled by Activity Type for each day.
2. From any Calendar View, you can access and/or edit the Job Details.
Click on a Job from the Calendar, and the Edit Job Activity box will appear. From this box, click on the Job Name to go to the Job Details page for that Job.
3. You can also use the back arrow in your web browser to get back to your previous view, or you can select Calendar from the left side navigation list.
Systemize has some Standard Views built in, which can be customized. For getting started, we suggest you work with these views to determine what works best for your business. As you select different options for your views, you can save them for an individual user or for everyone. We discuss Calendar Views and Options in Related Articles.
4. Click on the Views button to see the list of different Views.
5. For practice, select the Template Schedule to see the Template Activities that have been scheduled.
The Template Calendar shows only the Template Activities that have been scheduled. It is set up to show the days of the week vertically in the column on the left, time is horizontal across the top.
6. You can easily reschedule an Activity by clicking and holding your cursor on the Activity, then dragging the mouse to another date or time.
As mentioned, you can filter and customize these Views or create new ones. See Related Articles for details.