Create A Purchase Order For A Specific Job
With Systemize Inventory Edition, you can create a Purchase Order for a specific Job. To assign the Serial Numbers to the Job before the Material is received see Related Articles below.
- Open the Job and assign Material to an Activity as usual. If you receive an error message "No Available Serial Numbers" there are no slabs available.
- Exit out of that window and click on the Product Variant.
- Enter the estimated quantity needed for this Job.
- You will see Unserialized Material allocated to the Job.
- Scroll down to the Related Purchase Orders section and click +Create Purchase Order.
- Toward the bottom of the PO, click the +Material button.
NOTE: Before adding PO Lines, the Status of the Purchase Order will be Not Ordered.
- The Product Variant you added to the activity will be available for you to select and save.
- The Product Variant you selected will be added to the PO.
- If you browse to examine your inventory, this Product Variant will be listed as both On Order and Allocated.