Create A Purchase Order To Add Inventory Material
In Systemize Inventory Edition, you add material to your inventory by creating a Purchase Order.
Before you begin, you will need to create your Purchase Products and assign the Products to the related Suppliers. See Related Articles for information.
- Go to Purchasing and click +Create.
- Select Supplier, Cost List, and Ship To location.
Note: On occasion, you may want to add material without assigning it to a specific Supplier. For example, perhaps you purchased material from another fabricator who is clearing out inventory. In those cases, you can select "Fake Supplier."
- Click Save.
- Across from PO Lines click +Product.
- Select the Product and Attributes as well as Quantity and Measurement.
- If the Unit Cost is incorrect or blank, you can click on the underlined dollar value to edit.