Sample Role: Allocate Material
After adding Systemize Inventory, you may need to create Roles for your Users to give them permission to perform different functions. Here is an example for a User who can allocate material to a Job, but can't do anything else in Inventory.
- Go to Settings > Users & Roles > Roles and click +Create.
- Enter a Role Name and brief description so you remember what you did.
- You'll want to check ALL the boxes for Accounts, Jobs, and Calendar. Checking Material gives the user permission to allocate material to a Job.
- Don't check any boxes for Purchase Order, Product, Inventory, Supplier, or Admin.
- Go to Settings > Users & Roles > Users and select the User you want to give this Role.
- Choose the Role and Save.