Job View: Jobs With Unscheduled Templates
Job Views can function as "To Do Lists" for different people in your company. Here's an example of how to see a list of Template Activities that are not yet scheduled. A scheduler would check this view to make sure no Jobs fall through the cracks while you're waiting to schedule the template.
- Go to Jobs > Options and click + Filters
- Filter Type: Job Activity Status
Choose: At least one
Activity Type: Template
Start Date: Empty
- Click Save.
- Click + Display Fields. Select the columns for the Job View so all the information needed to make calls is visible.
- Click the Fields you would like on the left and you will see them added to your list on the right.
- Once you've made your selections click Apply. In this example, we've created a list of Jobs where the Template has not been scheduled. If you Click on the "No Date" for one of these Jobs and add a date, then that Job will disappear from this View - because it is no longer on this To Do List.
- Save this View for quick access in the future. See Related Articles for more information on saving Views.