Use Filters On Job Views
Use Filters to narrow down your Job View to only the information you need to see. For example, you might only want to see Jobs with open Issues or Jobs that have been fabricated but not installed.
Filters can create specific Views that can be saved and referenced later.
See Related Articles to save or create specific Views.
- Select Jobs from the left side menu bar.
- Click the Customize button from the top menu, then click the Add Filter icon.
- Select a Filter Type drop-down list.
- Based on the Filter Type selected, different options will appear.
- Make selections and click Save.
- Add more Filters or change your Display Fields, then click Apply.