Reset another Systemize User's password
A user may forget their password and need to have it reset. You can reset the password for them as long as you are an Admin user.
Note: If the user has an email address associated with their account, that user can reset their own password via the "Forgot your password?" link on the login screen, as long as Cannot Change Password is not selected for that user in their user settings.
- Go to Settings > Users & Roles > Users.
- Click the Username whose password you want to change.
- Click the Set Password icon at the top, an image of a lock, to set a new password.
- New Password: Enter the new password for the employee to use to sign on to Systemize.
- Confirm Password: Enter the same password for verification. If it fails, you may have a typo, try again.
- Click Save.