Using Filters On Calendar Views
Use Filters to show only the Activities that meet the rules you specify. For example, maybe you want to create a Calendar that hides Activities once they are completed. Or maybe you want to Calendar that shows all of the Templates and Installs for one of your large Accounts.
- Select Calendar on the left side of your screen.
- Click the Options button from the top menu bar then + to the right of Filters.
- Select a field from the Filter Type drop-down list.
Based on the Field selected, different options appear. Make selections and click Save.
- You can add more Filters or change your Display Fields, change the number of days showing on the Calendar, the Display Type, select Activity Types or Assignees you would like to show.
- When you are done modifying your Filters and Display Fields click Apply.
- To save your Calendar see Related Articles.