Track Conversion From A Lead To A Job
Many fabricators are interested in knowing "how many Leads did my salespeople convert to Jobs?" There's no built-in way to track which of your Jobs started out as Leads, but you can add an activity to every Lead and then filter your new Jobs based on that Activity. Only Jobs with that Activity started out as Leads!
This article will show you how to create that Activity Type and set it to "Complete" by default, so no one will have to deal with the Activity at all. Then we'll add it to your Lead Template, so it's automatically included.
You will need to have Leads enabled. See this related article: Enable Leads Process
- Go to Settings > Job > Activity Types.
- Click +Activity Type at the top of the page and name it "Sales Lead Created". Process: Lead. Press Save.
- Click on the underlined Activity Sales Lead Created and change the status to Complete. Press Save.
- To add this new Activity to your Lead Template go to Settings > Job > Templates
- Click Standard Lead (or your default Lead Template)
- Click the double check-marks to the right of Activity Types and include Sales Lead Created. Press Save.