Prepare Your Inventory Spreadsheet For Import
Download this spreadsheet to see the columns needed to map the fields into Systemize Inventory.
When getting started with Systemize Inventory, we typically start with only your slab inventory. We will need a spreadsheet with a row for each individual slab and columns for the fields listed below. All fields below are included in the sample spreadsheet.
Let us know if you have questions as you prepare. Give us a call or email email@example.com.
The "Product Name" field is often confusing because you might use a different word like "Brand." In Moraware, most fabricators use the specific brand name to be the Product Name, resulting in different Products for the different kinds of Quartz you sell.
Required Columns: must be complete - no blanks.
- Product Line (Natural Stone, Quartz, Engineered, etc.)
- Product Name (Granite, Cambria, Marble, Silestone, MSI, Caeserstone, etc.)
- Finish: if you work with a lot of different finishes, enter them in this column. If you sell only a few colors in other finishes, list them separately in the Color field above, like Carerra Polished and Carerra Honed, and delete this column.
- Thickness (CM)
- Length (IN)
- Width (IN)
- Is Remnant? (yes/no)
Optional Additional Columns: these are examples, more can be added if needed.
- Batch/Lot/Vendor #
- Rack Location
- Current Slab ID# if applicable
- Description: include Job Name here if the slab is allocated to a Job.
Once we set up your Products, your Systemize Inventory database may look similar to this:
Once you are up and running with your slab inventory, you might also want to set up your sinks. If you think you would like to track sinks in Systemize Inventory, it's important to begin tracking them in a spreadsheet first if you aren't already. Review the Related Article below to set up sinks as products in Systemize Inventory.
Your sink spreadsheet will likely look like this: