View A User's History
An Admin User can view changes made by a specific User or Users. If any of your users share a login, viewing the Change Log will not be as effective.
NOTE: If you are not an Admin User, then you will only be able to view all changes made by your own User. You can open individual Change Logs by Job, Account, Purchase Order (Inventory Edition only) or Quote, but will not be able to view all changes sorted by another User.
- Go to Settings > Users & Roles > Users and click on a User.
- Click the Change Log button.
- To view changes made my multiple Users, click Options.
- Select the Users you want to view and the Date range. If you are also using CounterGo, you can select Systemize Users, CounterGo Users or both. You can also select to view changes for All Users by selecting All Users from the drop-down list.
- You can filter your View to display a specific action or actions.
- You can also filter by the Object Types that were changed. For example, you can view changes made to Activities but you want to ignore Address changes.
- Once the Change Log is displayed, use your browser's find function (CTRL+F) to search for a text string on the page. If you have more than one page, you will need to repeat the search on each page.