Removing or Deleting Account Contacts
If you have associated an Account Contact with a Job, you can take that contact off the Job. There is not a way to inactivate Account Contacts, so if you want to remove the Contact completely from the Account, that is done through the Account page. Our recommendation is to remove the Contact from the Job, leaving them associated with previous Jobs that are complete.
Remove An Account Contact From A Job
- Open the Job and click on the Edit icon across from Account Contacts.
- Uncheck the Account Contact in the list.
- Click Save.
Delete An Account Contact from an Account
Deleting the Account Contact will remove the Contact from every Job they have been associated with.
- Go to Settings > Account > Accounts.
- Click on the Account name.
- Click on the Contact name.
- Click on the Delete icon in the top menu bar.
- Click Delete to confirm.