Modify Default Search Results
The default search results format can be changed for Accounts, Jobs, and Quotes. For customers with Systemize Inventory Edition, search results can be modified for Purchase Orders and Serialized Inventory. This is particularly useful if you want to include a field like Job Number in all search results.
It's possible to change the default Search results format for all users or just for specific users.
To change the Default Search Results
- Search for anything using the search bar in the upper left corner, to get to the Search Results page.
- Click Options.
- Find the desired category and press +.
- Select additional Fields to display or remove unnecessary fields. Click Apply and then Apply again.
To save this as your new Search Display
- Click the Views icon at the top left.
- Click the Save View icon at the top.
- Choose My View or Shared View.
- Enter a Name.
- To make this a default Search View check the box Make this my default View.
- Click Save.