Laser Products And Systemize Integration
Laser Products has built some integration between its digital templating solution and Systemize. This is a brief overview of how to set up the LT products to work with Systemize. In general, it's best to contact Laser Products with questions or for technical support.
For the Laser Products software to communicate with Moraware, the templater needs to have access to perform API Requests. If the user is an Admin user, there's no need to add any User Permissions. If they are not, you will need to add API Requests to their role.
For more information on editing Roles, see Related Articles below.
LASER PRODUCTS PROGRAM SETTINGS
- In the LT program click Edit/Options and scroll to the bottom of the General Setting tab.
- Look for the Systemize Settings.
- In the API URL box enter the web address that you use to log in to your Systemize database but change the d.aspx to api.aspx after the final slash.
- Enter your Username and Password.
SYSTEMIZE ROLE API REQUESTS
- Go to Settings > Users & Roles > Roles > click on the Role to update.
- Scroll to the Administration section at thebottom and check the box API Requests.