Create A Sales Lead Process
Systemize allows you to create additional Processes to track multiple sets of activities within your business independently. A Process is most commonly used to track Sales separate from production. Creating a Leads Process will allow you to track potential Jobs and Sales activity separate from active Jobs.
- When a new Process is created, a new menu item will appear in the left side navigation menu.
- Activities, Forms and Job Fields can be created and associated with that Process. For instance, a Sales Lead Process could contain the Activities: 'Sales Call' and 'E-mail', plus a Lead Field called 'Lead Source'.
- A new Lead is created in the same manner a new Job is created.
- When it's time for a Sales Lead to become a Job, a single button click converts the Lead to a Job. Once a Job, you can access the full history, including previous Sales Lead Activities, Forms and Fields.
- Process security access is shared with Job security access. A User with access to edit activities on jobs can also edit activities in leads.
- Job-related Reports may need to be modified to exclude the newly defined Process.
- Here's a previous blog post explaining how one customer uses this feature.
- Go to Settings > Job > Process > +Create.
- Enter the name for your new Process then click Save.
- Next, add Activity Types to your Process. Go to Settings > Job > Activity Types. If you have already made the Activity Types to include in the new Process, click on the Assign Activities icon and select the Activities to include. To create new Activities, click on the +Activity Type icon.
- You can also create or add existing Forms to the new Process. Go to Settings > Job > Forms. Click on the Leads tab at the top. If you have existing Forms to add to the new Process, click on the Assign icon. If you need to create new Forms, click on the +Create icon.
- You can also add Activities and Forms to your Lead Template. Go to Settings > Job > Templates > click on the Lead tab at the top.
- Click on +Create to create a new Template for this Process.
- Name the Template and add any Activities and Forms you want to populate new Leads when they are created. Click Save.