When creating a remnant while tracking material by square feet or square meters, you can only enter a length and width. There is no built-in concept of remnant shape. Many fabricators note the shape and additional dimensions in the Description Field as they create the remnant.
- Start in the Job that has the original slab assigned and click on the Serial Number of the original slab.
- From the Serial Number Allocation window, click +Remnant.
- Enter the longest length and width in the Measurement fields, and then add additional notes in the Description field.
- Click Save. Note: If you're tracking the material by "Each" rather than "Square Feet," see Related Articles below.
- If you choose to attach a photo, you can open the Serial Number Info for the new remnant and click +Attach File.