Inventory View: Depletion Date For Reordering
An Inventory View with Depletion Date is a great way to see what's currently in the warehouse and when a specific material & color will be running out.
Note: In order for the depletion date to be determined, it's necessary to schedule a production Activity and to allocate Material to that Activity for all upcoming Jobs. In the case where a Product Variant (material + color) is not in stock, it's necessary to allocate the appropriate square footage of Material to the Activity, without assigning specific slabs/Serial Numbers, because they don't exist yet.
- Go to Inventory > Options.
- Select a Product Line and clear out all of the Display Fields.
- Click the + to the right of Display Fields to add the following Fields: Product Variant, Unit, On Hand Qty, On Order Qty, Allocated Qty, Available Qty, and Depletion Date.
- Click Apply and Apply again to see your new View.
- Click the column heading Depletion Date to sort and bring dates to the top.