Delete A Purchase Order
Before deleting a Purchase Order all line items in the Purchase Order must be deleted. First, clear any PO Receipts then clear the PO Lines.
- Open the Purchase Order to delete.
- Click the Delete icon to the right of PO Receipts.
If the item to delete is not displayed, it has been allocated to a Job. Delete the Allocation first.
- Check the top checkbox to select all the items. Click Save. Click Delete to confirm.
- In the PO Lines section click the underlined description.
- Click the Delete icon at the top then Delete to confirm.
- Once all PO Lines are removed, click the Edit icon across from Purchase Order Info.
- Click the Delete icon in the Edit Purchase Order box and then confirm.