Transition To Orders With Systemize
Admin Users will want to update Roles to allow Users additional functionality related to Orders.
When transitioning to using Orders previously scheduled Jobs will not have been created from Orders, and Job information may be contained in Job Forms like Area (Room) Details. For a short time, you may have to have duplicate tracking square footage in Calendar Views pulling information from Job Forms and pulling information from Order Area Details.
Adding the new Order Area Form to existing Activity Packets allows for printing the Order Area information pulled from a Quote directly in printed packets.
If you rely on Reports to track things like the total square footage installed per month, we recommend duplicating that Report and modifying it to calculate square footage from the Order Area Details until you are creating all Jobs from Orders.
- Go to Settings > Users & Roles > Roles > click on a Role to update.
- Select the appropriate permissions for that Role.
CHANGE SQUARE FOOT TRACKING IN CALENDAR VIEW
- In a Calendar View go to Options > Subtotals > click the Multiple icon > add Order Area Sq Ft.
- After you Save and Apply the changes you will see two totals on the Calendar.
ADD ORDER AREA FORMS TO EXISTING ACTIVITY PACKETS
- Go to Settings > Job > Order Area Forms > click on Order Area Details.
- Modify the Form Fields as needed.
- Go to Settings > Job > Activity Packets > click on the Packet to modify.
- Click on the Add Packet Item icon > select Order Area Form > select Order Area Details as the Form and the appropriate Activity Types.
REPORTING WHILE TRANSITIONING TO ORDERS
This example modifies an existing Report totaling Installed Square Footage By Month.
- Go to Reports > click on the Report to modify.
- Click on Options > Edit Measure icon > change the Subject Area to Order Area.
- Once you Save and Apply the changes click on Save As to make a copy and rename the Report to indicate it is pulling information form Order Areas.