Using The Calendar - Quick Reference
Calendar Quick Reference
- To access the calendar, click on "Calendar" from the left side navigation list.
- To schedule a new Appointment or Job Activity, click anywhere on the calendar.
- To reschedule an Appointment or Job Activity either:
- drag & drop an item on the calendar.
- click an existing item on the calendar, select a Start Date.
- Use Appointments to indicate when workers are on vacation or not available.
- To change information for an Appointment or Activity, click on it to open the Edit dialog box and make changes. Click Save when you are done.
- To change default working days/hours, go to Settings > Calendar > Settings > Click on the Edit icon to select workdays and hours.
Change the color for appointments in the steps above by clicking on the color box next to Appointment Color.
To change the size of the text on the Calendar, adjust your browser settings or use the keyboard shortcuts Ctrl + and Ctrl -.
- The color of the box corresponds to the field selected for "Color Activities
By".Change the selection by clicking Options button > select from the drop-down list.
- The color of the text in the boxes indicates the status of the activity. These colors can be changed by an Admin user (see Related Articles to define Job Activity Types). The default settings are:
- To change the status of an activity to Complete, click on the Activity in the Calendar and select "Complete" from the Status list.
- To print the calendar page as it appears on the screen, select Print from your browser's menu.
- To print all items on the calendar for a given day or to just print specific activity types or items for specific assignees by clicking the Print icon.
- To customize how the calendar is displayed, you can create views by clicking Options icon. If you create a View you want to keep, be sure to save the view.